It’s amazing what appears when you are open.
I was cleaning up a bit and a paper fell from a full journal I was moving. As I went to tuck it back between the appropriate pages, I glanced to see what it was.
During a trip this summer, Little Man and I ran a 5K with some friends to raise money for an orphanage we support. Toward the end of the weekend event, I was adding things I wanted to do to my Life List. Little Man asked what I was doing and wanted me to write his down too.
Here is the start of Little Man’s Adventure List:
Where do you want to GO?
- Orlando where the alligators live and wrestle them
- Texas where the rattlesnakes run like wild pigs
- Africa to live with no food, no water, and no TV
- Hawaii with our friends
What do you want to HAVE?
- A gun so I can shoot a truck
- To build my own hut to wrestle
- A big set of Harry Potter legos – big enough for 100 billion thousand people
What do you want to DO?
- Build a house with my own hands
- Build the girls house with my hands (At the orphanage)
- Visit the orphans for one whole week and play with them, help them buy Star Wars Legos and if people tried to hurt them I would block it.
The whispering voice can’t compete with that!
What story are you creating today?